ROYAL BAHAMAS DEFENCE FORCE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking to join the Royal Bahamas Defence Force (RBDF) are required to meet the following criteria and submit the following original documents.
- Bahamian citizen between the ages of 18 and 25 years
- Minimum of five (5) Bahamas Junior Certificates (BJCs), grades C and above inclusive of Math and English (mandatory). Higher levels of qualifications are accepted which may include BGCSE certificates and Academic Degrees.
- Police Record (without criminal offence)
Original Documents Required:
- Two (2) completed RBDF application forms
- Birth Certificate
- First three (3) pages of current passport or first two (2) pages of E-passport
- National Insurance Card
- High school diploma
- Transcript (along with evaluation letter from the Ministry of Education)
- Two (2) character references
- Three (3) passport photos
*Please note that original documents must accompany application forms at the time of submission.
For further information, please contact:
Recruitment Office 362-1818 Ext. 3717 or 362-3718
Defence Force Headquarters, RBDF